Friday, April 20, 2012

The Wrap Around: Neon Belts

neon belts


Today I am wearing a  black and white print dress with a scoop neck bodice top and A-line skirt. I wanted to add some separation and definition by adding a belt and was looking for my bright Yellow belt...which unfortunately...I couldn't find!! So I settled for a braided brown leather belt instead. I hate compromising my outfit =( This made me come to think of where I can get some great bright colored belts since the only one had is nowhere to be found. I stumbled upon many amazing choices most of which are very affordable! I plan of scooping up most of these. enjoy AND.... HAPPY FRIDAY!!


1 comment:

  1. I have a ton of belts, in my opinion, but now I want more, brightly colored, neon one!! :D Thanks for making my shopping easier with some quick picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...