Friday, April 13, 2012

What We Love: Home Edition

what we love home edition


Here are some great pieces I've found that have really sparked my fancy. I will be slowly trying to curate them one by one for the home as I try to save some moolah for all these goodies. First on my list is the number one item...Gold Flatware from West Elm!!

I was so excited to find these doggy bed duvets from Molly Mutt. They have such cute and stylish colors with great patterns you can coordinate with your home. The two pups are up for a new bed.

Click on the links below if you are interested in more info on any of these goodies.

Happy Friday my Lovelies! Have any special plans for the weekend? The hubby and I are traveling to San Diego for a little R&R. I would say "fun in the sun" but it seems like we can't escape the cold weather that is covering California. I tell you, I'm done with the cold weather....I'm sorry, I thought it was spring!


1 comment:

  1. I love everything picked! Especially the dog beds, I'm always on the hunt for cute ones! The chevron throw and the pillows are gorgeous! Great blog, I'm now following!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...