Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Join the Arm Party!

bracelet set 1



Who doesn't love a great arm party?! layer up your bling, add some color and get creative. Here are some awesome pieces that you can add to your collection to make an arm party to match any outfit and any mood. I love Tory Burch's leather wrap bracelets with the right amount of gold detail and color options...its perfect for layering and mixing with your chunky metals. Kate Spade has a vibrant array of bangles and bracelets. All of them look so chic and fun!


bracelet set 2

Forever 21 has so many bracelets and all at an affordable price. They range from tribal, to edgy, to modern and all under $10. Cant beat that. I love Stella and Dot's selection of arm candy as well. They have a ton of high end style with affordable price tags.


bracelet set 3

I'm sure you have all seen the friendship bracelet trend that has been going around...and for good reason! they are a great way to add an effortless and nostalgic feel to any fancy outfit and not to mention all the great diy projects that result in shop worthy pieces. If you don't have the time to make your own...head on over to Asos for some great selections. My favorites are pictured above.

If you've seen any of my instagram pics...my fav go to arm party pieces are my leather Tory Burch studded wrap and my vintage Monet chunky link bracelet. If I feel real spunky, I'll add my gold Michael Kors Classic watch to mix.

Do you have favorite pieces?

xoxo
Annaliese


P.S. Sorry for all the weird single posts from polyvore last night...for some reason my blog was linked to my polyvore account so whenever I uploaded images to add to my boards for the upcoming blog posts, it would automatically post here...geez! glad I caught and fixed that!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...