Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ready for Spring: Marigold + Aqua + Tangerine


I saw this print on etsy and i just cant stop looking at it. It would be a perfect piece to have above our bed or included in our gallery wall. You can get the print on etsy for $35...not too shabby.
When I look at it I feel all giddy inside probably because the colors make me feel as if spring is just around the corner...Can you tell I'm ready for spring?

I just had to come up with an inspiration board to get me ready. I will def be adding more of these colors to the wardrobe this season, and I cant help but think of ways to incorporate these into my house as well. Hope you enjoy the fun little board I made.

What are your go to spring colors?



















Fresh and Crisp


1 comment:

  1. love! this color combo is one of my faves. thank you so much for attending my alt summit class on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...