Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Lusting List for Love Day

Lovely lust list for V-Day
Happy Valentines Day everyone!

Here is my Lust List inspired by today's day of Love. I am very happy say that I can cross something off this list. Hubby and I do not celebrate V-day on Feb 14th. We celebrate either a few days before or after because we just don't want to be a part of the overpriced crowds and festivities. Well, we celebrated on Sunday with a little brunch and jaunt in the city and he surprised me with a pair of hot pink TB Cline flats (pictured above)...I was extremely excited! And today, my footsies are nicely nestled into these pink cuties as I type.

What do you have planned? Whatever it is, I hope you have a special day planned filled with the ones you love.


xoxo
Annaliese


H m blazer, £25
Missoni Home Humbert Pillow in Pinks, $160
Tory Burch studded ballet flat, $250
Edie Parker striped handbag, $1,395
Avanessi 14 karat gold ring, $390
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil - Cruella, $24
Butter London 3 Free Lacquer Nail Polish, $14
Butter London 3 Free Lacquer Nail Polish, $14
SMYTHSON O.M.G! Notebook, $63

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...