Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

Yes it is finally here! Have you read the book? are you part of the throngs of people who have gotten addicted to what is the Hunger Games?...I am definitely one of them. 
Seriously, go check it out...it's a great story about morality, relations, and has lots of good drama...and is wickedly twisted. I have been anticipating the movie ever since I finished the whole series and I am so excited to see it at a private screening tomorrow with my family. No long lines for this girl!

It will be interesting to see all the fashion and styling used in this movie and to pass the time, this slow Friday afternoon, I couldn't help but conjure up my own Hunger Games inspiration boards. BTW, the awesome pin featured above is from etsy artist the bird the bee, its sold out...obviously, but keep checking for their restock.

Enjoy and...Happy Hunger Games!...May the odds be ever in your favor!

District 12 Style
District 12 style


Katniss Everdeen...cant forget the orange backpack...or at least my take on it.

Katniss Everdeen inspired look



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...