Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My 2012 Manifesto

{Photo credit: me}

In the last post, I asked all of you what you are hoping for in this new year. I know that some people think that you should only have a few resolutions or a few goals so that you feel like they may be more attainable....but I say why?
"Go big or Go Home."

It also helps that I put it in an aesthetically pleasing format, that I just cant help looking at everyday. This folks, is my 2012 Manifesto. I'm posting it here, not just so that I can show you my pretty typography picture...but also, so that it keeps me accountable.

I got the idea from my friend Pauline who has a lovely blog of her own that I follow "The Lipstick Cafe". She found it on Apartment Therapy and I just had to make one of my own. Before, I made the manifesto, I just had my 2012 "to do" list (lame name compared to "Manifesto" lol) scribbled on a sheet in my planner but this makes it look, oh so much more official. Try and make your own! Its super easy...if you are like me, you may not have any fancy graphic designer software or snazy programs like illustrator or what not. I just used power point and made a bizzillion text boxes. It makes it easier to design your rows and style your manifesto. When I was done, I just converted it to a jpg.

I like having a bucket list and I like having goals that are are both typical, like exercising, doing this and doing that, but also having some that touch my life in a more deeper and perhaps spiritual way. My goal is to try my hardest and touch on at least one of these every day. It may sound like a hefty goal...and look like a hefty list, but my real goal is to make sure that every day I try, My Hardest, and at the end of the day, that's what I think counts the most.

Good luck on your manifesto! and here's to a prosperous and blessed new year everyone!

xoxo
Annaliese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...