Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Refreshed and Lovely


{Kate spade's tumblr & pasteled}

Its been a bit quiet in our camp the past couple weeks. I just started a new job and for the past weeks Ive been straddling two jobs because while going though my last few weeks, Ive also been working and training for my new job...so that lead to loooong days.

With everything settled down and back to having "one" regular job, I can finally get back to having a life....and getting back to refreshing my blog.

Ive been wanting to refresh the blog for a couple weeks now and just open all the windows, letting all the air and light in. Weddings are definitely one of my loves...but I really want to shine the light on other things I love.

So be prepared to see a little more variety here on the blog, not just wedding related posts, but on a plethora of subjects. You'll start seeing more Interior styling and home making (I like to call "domesticating") , and fashion; my favorite style icons, outfits, online stores, and who knows what else. Why the mix up? I feel like all these aspects reflect on my personality and my style and my inspirations which intern inspire my weddings and ideas....which i hope inspire you!!

I love the above image. It is so refreshing and glamorous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...