Friday, May 28, 2010

Welcome to Pink Peony Weddings


{via peonies & polaroids}

This is an exciting time as we launch "Pink Peony Weddings." We are a professional wedding coordinator service specializing in "Month of" and "Day of" coordinating with personalized services made to cater to each couple's needs. I am Annaliese, the owner of "Pink Peony Weddings." I am truly excited to be bringing my passion for wedding planning forward and I look forward to being able to help brides (and their grooms) bring their dream wedding to life. In being an upcoming bride myself, I value the need for having someone to help plan your day who is an advocate for you and your fiance; someone who gets what your vision is and will be your right hand person to help you bring it to life. Most importantly I value the importance of professionalism, style, quality, and budget and I believe that all four can live happily ever after in planning a wedding.

To tell you a little about myself, I love reading, blogging, shopping...esp when I find great deals, and tapping into my creative side. I got engaged two years ago and have had so much fun planning our wedding....It will be coming up in a short 2 months. We are getting married in sunny San Diego which is where we used to live before we moved back to the bay. We now live in the bay area so if you are in need of a wedding coordinator or just need someone to bounce ideas off of...please feel free to contact me.

In planning our wedding, I was endlessly scouring through blogs, and websites for inspiration pictures, for colors, cake ideas...anything. I have found many useful sites and I am eternally grateful to those sites for giving me piece of mind. I hope this blog will serve as a tool for some brides to use when they need inspiration or ideas for their wedding details...the Internet and blog world are all abuzz with awesome wedding inspiration. I plan to post planning tips, inspiration boards, color palate ideas, real weddings, personal experiences in my planning and ...pictures pictures pictures!!

I have imported some of my wedding posts from my older blog, so please take a moment to sift through and take a looksie.

With that being said, what would this first "official" post be without a wedding photo? And in honor of celebrating the launch of "Pink Peony Weddings".....lets have some cake!!



{via its a jaime thing}

A very pretty cake I may add. I love the peony detailing on the side. If you are on a budget but love peonies...a similar cake would be just as elegant if it was all white with the pearl trim, with the peonies blossoming at the top.

Happy Planning!

xoxo
Annaliese

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...